Monday, March 19, 2012

You're special!

Happy Monday everyone!!

Busy day at work today , then off to do groceries in the afternoon and ..wait for it..yes I did..pulled out the t-shirts from storage and put away the long sleeve shirts for my kids..LOL!! I figure even though it still might get a little cooler they can always put a heavier jacket. It's been so warm these past few days and we really are enjoying it!! There's something about opening all the windows for the first time...the fresh air smells amazing!

First I want to show you a card that I started yesterday. I used the same paper and template as the Cows#001 but with a different stamp, here it is:

HH#001

This is another Hedge Hog from Penny black, it's one of the first stamps I purchased a little over a year ago! I can't believe how much my stamp collection has grown since then!!

Boy#001
And here is the "pièce de résistance", the card of the night..isn't he adorable!! I just got him from Whipper Snapper (along with the little girl with the bunny I showed you yesterday). I used another 6x6 paper pad purchased a winners so it was easy to match papers together, LOVE IT!!. Then just added my touch with the ribbon and string!

Off to catch up on my TV shows now, good night and remember to...
love  & create

Cinzia


1 comment:

Vicky said...

Really pretty both of them! Love how a card can look really different depending the image that you use.