Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello,

Here are the other 2 cards I made tonight, also for Mother's Day. I used a sketch from Craft's Meow their monthly challenge. And here they are:
MD#009
 MD#010

I love the color purple and I think it really suits this particular flower. The only difference between the 2 cards is the size of the flower, the brads and the way sentiment is placed. Ialso used the Craft's Meow Digi freebie on this card.

Well I hope you enjoyed my creations, not sure I'll be able to post more tonight but I will definitely go back and try..LOL!!

Good night & Remember to...
love  & create

Cinzia


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Nice work with the digi!!! Fab cards!! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

Vicky said...

very elegant mother's day card!

Karen B. said...

I agree with Amy, nice work with the digi! Thanks for playing at The Craft's Meow!