Thursday, March 29, 2012

Florals

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share with you a picture of my kids. I took this yesterday for Mateo's 4th b-day , and the big boy next to him is Emanuel, my 8 year old. Oh I can't believe how big they've gotten..sometimes I wish time stood still...I did say sometimes..LOL!!


OK on to my cards...I saw these amazing cards on line so I made my versions of them. First the Zebra/Floral card...I made 2 of them that are pretty much identical.


And then this Spring/Floral card. This card was a "Welcome baby" card  but I thought I would be great for birthday's instead.  I made 2 and just switched up the color sheme a little.



It was so much fun making these cards. What I also notice is that I'm getting quicker in making them which is great, I still have time to go watch little TV :)

Good night everyone,
love & create
Cinzia



6 comments:

Vicky said...

Just love them all!!! And yes suddenly Mateo looks all grown up! omg where does the time go.

Vicky said...

btw your bows are really really awesome! just thought I should add that.

Anonymous said...

You have cover two occasions from a single card! I like this effort!
Plastic Gift Cards
Cleaar Business Cards

Mynn xx said...

What fabulous cards! LOVE the spring colors on the second one--a bright and cheery birthday card! LOVE the purple (pink?) and black of the first one--LOVE the pop of color! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Cazro said...

thanks for joining us at MMM with your very pretty cards. Caz

Fliss said...

A really beautiful cards Cinzia. Thanks for joining in with the MMM Spring new beginnings challenge.
Fliss x