Friday, March 23, 2012

Boy with car keys!!

Hello everyone!!

Today I was looking into more challenges to enter (thanks to my bestee who enters a bunch) and I came across the Going Buggy challenge of  "use something not intended for card making", well I came up with my kitchen sponge, the green abrasive side, here it is:

BKeys#001

Not sure if you could tell, I used it to make the traffic light. I also used my brand new edgeabilities from Spellbinders that I bought today on my little road trip (with my hubby to Alfred, ON)  to Scrap En Masse, very fitting right!! As I said I'm entering this card in the  Going Buggy Challenge. This was also a card requested by my neighbor for her nephew!

Well hope to see you again tomorrow with more of my creations which i make with LOTS OF LOVE for all of you to see!!!

Good night everyone,

Remember to...
love  & create

Cinzia




2 comments:

Vicky said...

That is soooo sharp!!! Such an amazing use of the sponge. I adore your card!!!

Enfys said...

That's fantastic, what a great use of a kitchen sponge, thanks for being so creative and entering my challenge - good luck
hugs
Enfys xx