Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shopaholic

Good day Everyone!

Today's card is fitting because of my recent purchases this week!! There are sales everywhere concerning crafting, in stores and on-line, since the new products are about to come out. The savings have been amazing ...let's just say "I call it supporting the economy", my husband would call it something else..LOL!!

For this card I used my, one of many, Kraftin Kimmie stamps, her name is Sarah Shopper, isn't she great! The paper is from K&C Company, the Wild Saffron  12x12 2-sided paper pad. It was great becuase I was able to pull all three papers from the same pad, a very simple way to make a card becuase usually choosing the paper takes a while. I also used my Sew Easy tool from We R Memory Keepers.

Hope you like it!
Remember to love  & create
Cinzia

2 comments:

Vicky said...

It's absolutely stunning! Way to go.

Cinzia said...

Thanks V! I just entered this one at Stampalicious, I used brown, yellow and green so why not!!