Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy b-day girls!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

And what a fantastic day it is, sunny and mild..what else can we ask for right!!

Cooked up a storm this morning, typical for us Italians..LOL!! and had time to finish 2 cards that I started yesterday, here they are:

This is a Mimi stamp from Penny Black, I also made my bow with the BOW EASY, what a fantastic tool, a must have for bow making!!! This card was requested by my sisiter-in-law, LAURA (the best sister-in-law EVER!!), who knows a little girl who will be turning 2, I think this is perfect!!



This is another card requested by Laura but this time for a one year old girl, also fitting don't you think! The stamp is from Whipper Snapper, I just love the oversized PJ and the bunny she's holding.

Thanks Laura for inspiring me...hope you like them! XOXO

Going outside with my boys and to soak up some Vitamin D,
C U later folks!!

love  & create

Cinzia

1 comment:

Vicky said...

so precious! perfect for little girls