Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Non-Tradtional Cards

Hello my friends,

So happy I had time to do these cards today, I am just so in love with the non traditional look to it. I saw an amazing how-to video at Lily Pad Cards so I decided to do a couple myself.


Tools used are: Spellbinders Lacey Circles, the biggest one for the card itself and the 3rd circle for center. My Mind's Eye paper, from the lost and found collection. I don't know where the stamp is from..I got it a long time ago and I got rid of the packaging...it includes the spoon, tea cup and saying. And finally the twine comes from We R Memory Keepers.


I didn't have a martini glass stamp or any sort of drink embellishment for this one (on my to get list..LOL) so I got some clip arts, printed a few of them and then cut out the one that looked the best. I love the result. I used my Spellbinders Deckled Mega Rectangle the biggest size, and for the center paper I used the 3rd size. The paper is from me&my BIG ideas, the little black dress paper pad and the stamp is from Hampton Arts Studio g #1077133. And I used metallic plastic canvas cord in silver from Darice.

I think these are adorable and so fun to give to someone special!

Good night!
Remember to 
love  & create

Cinzia

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Very nice cards!!!! Love them both!