Monday, March 26, 2012

Bear Birthday

Hello, Ok Ok so I'm sneaking one in ..LOL!!

I really wanted to enter the Love to Create challenge, the theme is masculine. It's a small 4x51/2 card and I did it pretty fast with paper and ribbon I had lying around, here it is:

Bear#001

I used my Martha Stewart border punch for the first time, that I bought it in January of this year, just goes to show how much stuff I have!! I used red and blue because it's my sons favorite colors and he , MATEO, is turning 4 on Wednesday, my oh my how time flies!!

Well good night for real this time :)

See you tomorrow!
love  & create

Cinzia





3 comments:

Vicky said...

very cute! He'll love it.

Crafty and Green said...

Really Cute! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Ashley Nicole said...

Super cute. Love the image. Thanks for playing at Love To Create.
Ashley