Monday, March 12, 2012

Mother's Day Part 2 & 3

It's me again, Crafty Cinzia!!
I never really thought I'd say that but I do feel it now that I'm blogging and showing you my creations!!

I finally finished 4 more cards, the second set is also 6x6 like the previous ones. It's more springy and can also be used for other occasions.
Here it is: #MD-004

I didn't post the second one because it's pretty much the same except I used a different circle around the tree. The paper for this one comes from the same collection. This is a template I got on-line but of course I changed it up a little.

The 3rd set can also be used for other occasions, they are 5x7. I chose the paper from another collection, it really makes my job easier, then I just have to create the look around it.

Here is #MD-005:


and #MD-006:
The flowers are done with the same die cut except in the first one I shaded it with ink and used a technique to make it pop, where as for the bottom one I left them plain because the paper already had some red swirls and I added buttons and brads for the extra WOW factor.

I also want to mention that I leave the cards blank inside so that you could personalize them yourselves. I will eventually post the sentiments I have so if requested it can always be added once purchased.

Thanks again for your time and support

Goodnight & remember to
love  & create

Cinzia

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Incredible! You have surpassed yourself ;)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful creations Cinzia:)!! Each one it's own unique style and charm:)!! I just love them!! VERY well done!! I look forward to seeing and purchasing more of them;)!!xoxoxooxxo