Friday, March 30, 2012

a MANLY card

TGIF everyone!

Hope you all had a great week and I wish you an awesome weekend ahead!!

Today I wanted to complete 2 challenges and also aim for a MANLY card, this is what I came up with:


I think this would be a great card for man, be it your brother, father even your grandfather! The paper is really gorgeous, as you can see there's a shine to it.

I'm entering this challenge in the Love to Create challenge #8, a manly card with optional shetch (I did not use it here). What I did use is the Freshly Made Sketch #$28 instead.

Well this is my last post for the month of March! (unless I have time to make another one tonight ;) )

Thanks for all your support! I'm looking forward to another great month of creating!!

Bye for now & remember to

love & create
Cinzia





6 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

A definite man card winner here ... love the clean styling and the trio of buttons!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cinzia!!

Allisa said...

Love the buttons! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Crafty and Green said...

Lovely! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Vicky said...

Beautiful card. It's hard I find to do manly card but you did a great job.

Cindy Hall said...

Great Man-Card! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!