Saturday, March 10, 2012

Buzzzzz

I've been a busy bee this afternoon, and having so much fun!

Here are 2 more baby cards plus a bonus card...

I went out today and bought the ALL-IN-ONE embossing system that cuttlebug came out with, that's what I used for the letters to spell BABY. I also used a baby feet embossing folder for the background.  Then used distressed ink to do some shading and added some brads from Eyelit outlet.

This one is patterned paper with the same embossed lettering and shading, just used different brads.

And finally the bonus is because I also picked up a new embossing folder this morning, SCRIPT, and well I have this weird thing about using my new things right away..LOL..so I did!! it's plain card stock then the embossed paper, I used distressed ink to make the script pop. Then I used the Sizzix Stamp & Die framelits #657779 that I got for a Xmas present..yay! and finally I finished the card with ribbon and dots.

Hope you like them. I will be adding a section in my blog to sell my original Cinzia's Creations, so if you wish to purchase any of them, or have a special request, for the time being please send me an e-mail at ccaputo2003@yahoo.ca.

C U SOON!
love  & create

Cinzia


1 comment:

Vicky said...

You have been quite a busy bee ;) Great looking cards!!!!