Saturday, March 3, 2012

Giving Thanks!

Hello again,
I had time to make another card today so I wanted to share. This time I was thinking of how gratefuI am for my wonderful  husband. I am thankful for so many things but mostly that he chose me.."Love you babe!".


I had a great pad of paper, this time from Cloud 9 Designs - Specialty, I found it at Winners believe it or not.  The Pleated paper is from Bazzill Basic Paper  a great deal at Scrapbook centrale in their liquidation section. The phrase is from Hero Arts #CL497 and finally the brad is from Eyelet Outlet also bought from their liquidation but on-line. I get sooo excited when I get my crafts for a steal..LOL!!

Oh I forgot to mention that this template is from CPS, challenge 254. Of course I never follow them to the letter, I put my own twist with the circles.
This Week's Sketch (#254)

Good night everyone
love  & create
Cinzia

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Very nice take on the challenge! Way to go!!!

Hernani said...

The choice wasn't hard to make. You are a wonderful person. I love you.