Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wedding

Hello Everyone,

A very weird day in Montreal. First we woke up to a little bit of snow then freezing rain and now it's raining...I want the sun back!!

I had time this afternoon to make 2 of the following card. It was a request from my cousin who has a wedding in May.
Wed#001

I think this couple is so adorable, they remind me of precious moments.

I'm entering this card in the Catch the Bug sketch challenge #107.

Have a great night everyone, I'm off to have a dinner celebration for my 4 year old!!

love  & create

Cinzia



2 comments:

Vicky said...

A great creation! You will be one busy lady once your customer sees this ;)))

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cinzia, so sweet and I love the sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx