Monday, March 26, 2012

Digi's from Craft's Meow

Hello everyone,

Well all I can say is Brrrrr!! I think mother nature is confused..LOL!! It's cold in Montreal today and pretty much the same the rest of the week, I guess we were spoiled the last 2 weeks, back to reality!!

Here are 2 cards that I've done so far today!



I used Craft's Meow digi images introduced to me by my Bestee, Vicky, who aslo has a blog, The Flower's Smiling. They gave away 2 free digi images yesterday for their first b-day. I'm also entering them in 2 of their challenges.

See you after dinner!!

love  & create

Cinzia



3 comments:

Vicky said...

beautiful cards! You have been really busy over the last few days! even more than usual ;)

Karen B. said...

So glad that you were able to use the digital images, and how pretty did your cards turn out!? Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!

~amy~ said...

Such pretty cards! thanks for helping us celebrate The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash!