Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie challenge #120

Hello again,

What a great day we had, we were outside with the kids, they rode their bikes, played hockey..oh yes and we removed the x-mas lights while the kids were playing hide n' seek..LOL!!

I just finished my other 2 cards that I began yesterday, just had to color my images. The inspiration is my brand new little cousin GIADA! I used the Kraftin'Kimmie template from challenge #120,  here they are!!
Diana #001
 Diana #002

The stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmie's as well, I just bought her on-line, her name is Diana and I love, love, love her!! And I just bought these paper pads at WINNERS what a score...aren't they gorgeous!

I will be entering one of these cards for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Here's hoping I get to post again later but if not GOOD NIGHT!!
Remember tolove  & create

Cinzia

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh thesea are fabulous, love all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge but you need to link to the challenge blog to be entered for the prize.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Stunning. Love the use of that great paper and the nestability cut out is beautiful. I'll have to try that trick!

Cinzia said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for the comment!

I did enter it, I'm #272 on the challenge.

Thanks :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh I LOVE Diana and your cards are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie!
hugs, Sharon

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very cute! The images look like they are embossed - nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'b Whiskers - hope you will play along again with us!