Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Betsy Bluebell

Hi everyone,

I had so much fun making today's original "Cinzia Creations". I've been wanting to show you Betsy Bluebell stamp#30-053 from Penny Black, I just love her, I find her adorable!!



I used the same nestability for both cards, the "Labels Twenty" from Spellbindersl. The top card is embossed with Constellations from Couture Creations, the bottom card is embossed paper from K&C Company.

The sentiment on the top card is from Hero Arts CL497  and the ribbon is from Nottinghill, 7 gypsies. The bottom sentiment I just printed Happy Birthday on vellum paper. I also used stickles for the gifts and Betsy and I put some glossy accents on the balloons. To emboss the brown card stalk I used Hero Arts stamp S5433 and the hearts are made with a mini heart punch from Creative Memories.

I'm sorry I'm not linking everything....I'm sure you all know how to find the sites/products, if not please leave me a comment and I will send you the details.

Well that's it for me, good night!!

Remember to
love  & create

Cinzia

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Very beautiful! Love the way you transform regular paper into something so beautiful.