Thursday, March 1, 2012

Couldn't wait for tomorrow...

Hello everyone,
I was so excited about my blog that I coudn't wait to show you another one of my cards.


I had soo much fun making this one. I recently went shopping on Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, they have the most adorable stamps. This is Agnes and I so relate to her. I love to cook, especially bake, and I agree with her moto, "Life is how you bake it". The paper I used is from My Mind's Eye So Sophie 6x6 collection. I love using 6x6 paper pads, it makes it easy for card making, you can layer different papers from the same pad. I just bought a whole bunch on Stamp & Create !

I hope you enjoyed this card as I enjoyed making it.
See you soon &
Rememeber to Love & Create
Cinzia

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card!!! loving the blog ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! You are so talented!!! And I love how you sign off, "love and create"!!! Awesome!!!

Hernani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.