Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tween b-days

Hello everyone!!

Still was a very cold day in Montreal today. This morning was chilly but thank goodness it warmed up in the afternoon and the sun was shining!!

Today's theme is Tween Birthday's, the reason being my neighbor, Mackenzie, asked me ever so sweetly, to make her a card for her friends birthday this upcoming weekend so I told her "of course"! I made her 4 to choose from, here they are:


As you can see these are both Mimi's from Penny Black! And what's also obvious is the cupcake theme which was requested along with the color orange!! 

I'm entering the Mimi Bunch of love in the  Merry Monday Challenge #13 from Always Playing with Paper.

       

Here is Betsy Bluebell from Penny black, and a simpler card without any stamps, just as cute I think!!

I'm entering the Sweet Wishes card in the Always Playing with paper challenge, retro sketches #4.

Thanks for viewing my cards, See you Thursday! Not crafting tomorrow because it's Mateo's 4th birthday,  Can't believe it :(   Happy birthday my sweet baby boy!! We love you!!

Goodnight & remember to...
love  & create

Cinzia

2 comments:

Cinzia said...

Never mind about the challenges, seems I misunderstood..LOL!! Oh well I think they are great cards just the same :)

Vicky said...

They are soooo very adorable!!!! My god she's one lucky little girl to have that much choice. And this is great for all the parents that have kids b-day coming up (their own or other peoples kids). Great job as always ;)