Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Espressly for you

Hello everyone!!

Another great day in Montreal..summer weather? really.. what happened to SPRING :) I love spring!!

Well after a great supper at my in-laws, homework and bath-time I had just enough time to squeeze in one small card!! Oh first I want to tell you that my cards from yesterday were a huge success!! Not only did my neighbor buy both she bought 2 more from my collection, THANKS JEN!!

Here is tonight's card:
Cafe#001

This is from a collection I just bought on-line, it also comes with tea and wine sets (like the one I used yesterday) and amazing phrases!!

Good night every one!! See you tomorrow!
love  & create

Cinzia






4 comments:

Vicky said...

LOOVE it. I adore that you stamped the paper. Great looking card. I can almost smell the coffee ;)

Elizabeth said...

Perfect CAS card - thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!!

Sandy S said...

I agree with Elizabeth! Great CAS card!

Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Boutique...

Sandy S
TSB DT

Melissa said...

Great CAS card!! I love coffee, so this is perfect! :) Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique! :)