Saturday, March 17, 2012

A couple of oldies!!

Hello everyone,

Boy have I missed crafting!! I spent time making some cards today but they are not complete yet so I wanted to share a couple of oldies with you once again!! I've notices how much I've improved since then this makes me very happy!

I made this one for someone very special in my life, she understands me like no one else does!! The stamp is MIMI from Penny Black, love love love their stamps.


And this one was for my hubby, the love of my life, my soul mate, for his birthday last year! He does rock and I am so blessed to have him in my life!! It will be 10 years we're married this September..YAY!!

This stamp is also from Penny Black, they have a whole series on Hedge hogs and Mimi plus a lot more!!

Can't wait to show you my new cards tomorrow!

Good night
love  & create

Cinzia

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Even back when you started your cards were beautiful.