Monday, March 26, 2012

I heart you

Hello,

Here is a card I worked on last night, I followed a color scheme from Catch the Bug color challenge.

I've been meaning to use my new stamps from Hero Arts, these are 2 of them, the owls and the branch. I just love owls, there something about them that's so interesting!!

Owls#001

Cute right? I'm also entering the Kraftin Kimmie challenge Go Green (the tissue behind the owls is scrap) and the sketch challenge from Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge #98.

See you all later!

love  & create

Cinzia



5 comments:

Vicky said...

love the owls and the fact that the branch goes on the other papers.

Melissa S. said...

Ahhh how sweet I just love owls.Thanks for playing along with our Color Challenge over at Bugaboo this week.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Bugaboo's Colour Challenge on Catch the Bug. Good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love your layout! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the bug!

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!
hugs, Sharon