Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby boy/girl

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great day! Mine was filled with fun with my boys. We went to the movies, watched the Lorax, great movie, the kids enjoyed it a lot. Then we played video games in the pm..not so much fun for me but enjoyed spending time with the family just the same..

I got started this morning on some baby cards but of course I do not know how to do simple so it took me a while, here they are...



These are my own creations, no template or challenge to enter. I used a lot of paper that I've had for a while. I did buy the baby girl stamp just last weekend (could also be a boy) from Bonnidee, she just had a huge moving sale, YAY for me!! The baby boy card stamp is from Omer Deserres, also a great store to shop at for crafts.

Have a great night everyone, c you tomorrow with more fun cards.

Remember to
love  & create

Cinzia



1 comment:

Vicky said...

Really pretty cards ;) love that you make your own creations!