Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinwheels

Hello there,

Well that was close, it's the end of the day and I made it to enter my cards..YAY!!

Today I wanted to incorporate Pinwheels. I learned how to make them through a tutorial a few days ago but unfortunately I don't remember which one. There are many places on-line you can check out, it's so easy and fun to do!

5" x7"

4" x 5 1/2"

I made both cards using the same paper from K&C Company, the Wild Saffron designer paper but gave them slightly different  looks. For the 5"x7" card I used the Cuttlebug from Provo Craft  flower embossing folder (it came in the box when I purchased the machine) and I used the Hero Arts stamp #G5374. For the  4"x5 1/2" card I used the swiss dots embossing folder from cuttlebug and the #C5372 stamp from Hero Arts.

They are simple but pretty cards, great for any occasion!

Good night everyone,
love  & create
Cinzia

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I will have to go and check out the tutorial! So very pretty. Love them. Love the paper that you used to make them!! really really pretty.