Sunday, March 4, 2012

Circles

Hi there,

This morning I killed 2 birds with one stone, the stone being a template from The Pixie Cottage, challenge PC#110 (which I will enter) and the birds being a scrapbook page and a card. Thanks to my friend Vicky who's been doing so many challenges, I got the template idea form her blog, The Flowers Smiling.


Here is the scapbook page. I've been working on scrapbooks for my children, this is my youngest Mateo and his Doudou.


This is a Happy Birthday card I made (it says Happy Birthday on the metal tag at the bottom). I just bought lots of paper 50%-60% off at Scrapbook Centrale including this one called kissing booth from Basic Grey. All the paper used for this card is from that paper collection including the flower. The cake brad is from Eyelet Outlet and the ribbon and brads are from American Crafts. I also used my Spellbinder Nestabilities  circle scallop just purchased at another huge sale at Bonnidee...AWESOME!!!

I used these colors so I could also enter this card in the  Lily Pad Cards Kathy's lily pad palette challenge.

Well that's it for me today. I going to contimue my scrapbook pages for my kids now..I really love it, it's relaxing for me and it really takes me back to when they were little, they grow up so fast :) Oh I should tell you that I have 2 boys, Emanuel who just turned 8 and Mateo who will turn 4 at the end of this month.

Have a great day everyone!
Remember to
love  & create
Cinzia



4 comments:

Vicky said...

Great idea to do the scrapbook page with it! So cute!!!!

Kathy said...

Hi Cinzia, Adorable photos, scrapbook page and card. I don't know how you do it all. So happy that you found time to play along with our color challenge at Lily Pad. :)

Unknown said...

You card and your Lo are fantastic.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

Unknown said...

Very nice design and execution - excellent use of circles! Thank you so much for sharing here at the Lily Pad!. Hugs & Blessings....