Saturday, March 24, 2012

Freinds to the Finish!

Good morning all!

It's a little chilly outside and all I feel like doing is CRAFTING!!  Yay for me! Of course not before doing a little house cleaning, having breakfast with the family... and then I rushed downstairs, oh yes..started a load of laundry, and then made a card..LOL!! Here is Carole:

Carole#001
This is another great stamp from Kraftin Kimmie's. I also used great paper I found at WINNERS again and ribbon from American Crafts that I purchased from Omer Deserres.  I also used a shetch from Catch the Bug  but I couldn't enter it because it's a past challenge but I loved the layout and made it anyway!

My inspiration for this card was ALL the ladies in my life, family and friends!! Melissa, Laura, Vicky, Allison, just to name a few, and so many more who have been there for me and inspired me to be who I am and to to follow my dreams!! THANKS LADIES!!!

Have  a great day, Hope to see you later!!

love  & create

Cinzia



1 comment:

Vicky said...

Soooo gorgeous!!!! We are really lucky to have you in our life! xo