Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A card from the past...

Hi everyone,

I've been gone the past few days for a very special reason, there has been  a new addition to our FAMILY! My cousin Melissa and her husband Frankie had their first baby, a baby girl named GIADA! Welcome sweet angel, Zia loves you so much!!

So since I have not been crafting I wanted to show you a card I made for my BESTEE last Dec 2011.


And here it is, this is Sophie from Kraftin'Kimmies, sexy isn't she..LOL!!

This card has lots of layering, the final result is worth all the paper and measuring. I had fun making it and was happy to see my Bestee's face when she saw it!

Good night everyone, here's hoping I get to craft tomorrow!!

Remember to
love  & create

Cinzia

1 comment:

Vicky said...

It was the best card ever!!!! ;) I'm so lucky to have such a talented Bestee!