Friday, March 29, 2013

TSC Recipes "Just Add Water" - Baby Boy

Happy Good Friday everyone, hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Before all the celebrating begins I wanted to play along with TSC recipes and their Just Add Water challenge. To play along they gave the cutest little digi, here is my card:


Isn't he adorable!! Just takes me back to when my boys were little and I put them in a little tub like, then you realize they're out growing it..LOL,  Memories!!

Here is a closer look my copic coloring:


The sentiment is a stamp from Penny Black. It comes with a Baby Girl one too and a stamp with buttons. This time I used actual buttons!



For this card I used am embossing folder and 4 different die cuts (2 for the image, one for the sentiment and don;t forget the cute rubber duckie). I also added 2 ribbons and lots of buttons.

I will be entering this card in the following challanges:
Crafty Ribbons,  #42 anything goes with ribbon
Happy Campers, #13 add dimension (I did that with the buttons)
Simon Says Stamps, anything goes
The Perfect Sentiment, PSC72 - Brides or Babies (in my case it's obviously babies)
Word Art Wednesday, #73 anything goes


Hope you enjoyed my card! See you soon!

& Thanks for stopping by!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Great job, Cinzia! Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge this week. We appreciate your participation and hope to see you again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute card, thanks for playing at CR.

Unknown said...

Cinzia,
The colors are sweet but the buttons and that cute duck are really winners.
It is such a pleasure for us, having you post your beautiful card at Word Art Wednesday. We know your time is valuable and yet you bless us with this wonderful artwork. Thank you!
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You this Easter!

Lisa Carroll said...

Totally adorable! Your coloring is amazing, and I love the buttons - they are so perfect for a 'new baby' card. :) Thank you for joining us in "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is totally awesome!!!! Just love the way you have colored this up and fabulous use of the buttons for the wheels of the duck!!!

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Love the buttons, thanks for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

morentin1326 said...

very nice... the colors are just awesome and your ducky is just too perfect...

carol said...

fab card, thanks for playing along with us at CR x carol

Unknown said...

Too adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

Vickie ODell said...

Your paper, buttons, and yellow duckie are all so perfect for a baby boy. I also love your embossing and the way you colored your image. Thanks for sharing your art with us at The Perfect Sentiments Challenge.