Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tiffany & Co - Bride to be!

Today I want to share with you a Bride to be card!!

The invitation is Tiffany & Co inspired so I played along with that theme, here's my card!!


I was so happy to find the right shade of blue and the BLING to match!! For this card I made my own sentiment, pretty simple really! I also used the spellbinders square die, 3 sizes and 2 ribbons.

It's a simple yet elegant card, I'm sure the bride will appreciate it!!

I will be entering the following challenges:
A&T Emerald Faeries Challenge, #41 bling
Creative Card Crew, #31 Ribbon
Papertake Weekly, anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays #110 die cuts

Thanks for stopping by

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

6 comments:

Jenn Bedient said...

Great card! Love the sentiment and bling, what a great color too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh that's so very elegant! Love the bling!

jonim52 said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at PTT.

lou14 said...

A lovely card, very elegant and very pretty. Thank you for entering Creative Card Crew challenge.
Lou DT.

FiLoMa said...

This is a pretty card. I am a lover of bling. The ribbon goes nicely with it. Thanks for playing in the Creative Card Crew Ribbon challenge. Cheers FiLoMa

Sоnia said...


Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries, Good luck and hope you will join us again