Sunday, March 17, 2013

DS93 - my first mother's day card of 2013

Hello there!!

Today I wanted to get started my mother's day cards. I know it's just March but before you know it it's May and well you know how that goes..LOL!

I have my mom in my thoughts a lot these days!!! I always do but she's been getting radiation treatments for uterine cancer. Doctor says we caught in time so she should be fine after the radiation but you know how it is... when you  hear the "C" word you worry and you're scared. We are staying POSITIVE through all of it and showing my mom a lot of support, everything is going to be fine I just know it ;)))

OK let's get on with the show, here's my creation:


I just love the way it came out, the colors are just right and the bling adds a touch of elegance. The sentiment is from Digi Doodle Shop and I followed this sketch from Deconstructing Jen, DS93:

 Deconstructed Sketch No. 93

For this card I used some red gem stones, ribbon, a die cut and a border punch.

I will be entering the following challenges:
Deconstructing Jen, Deconstructed sketch 93, DS93
Natalie & Amy's Challenge, #7 die cuts
One Crazy Stamper, OCS march anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with more Mother's Day card posts!!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

wow not only are you early for Christmas but also for Mother's day!!! Wonderful card.

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh and forgot to mention that I'm sending your mom lots of prayers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!