Monday, March 4, 2013

SSS 131 - Celebrate today and everyday

Hello everyone!!

I've been MIA due to a nasty cold!! I'm still a little congested but I had some orders to fill so have to keep on crafting..LOL!!

Today I wanted to play with the Stella Says Sketch challenge #131 so of course I used one of their images as well, Scarlette Cafe!

Here is my card, I apologize in advance for the blurriness..not sure what's up with my camera today ;( maybe it feels congested like me..LOL!!


And here is the sketch at Catch the Bug SS 131:

I also tried something for the first time today..Paper Piecing!!  Take a look at her dress and the purse!!


This was a lot of fun to do, definitely something I will try again!! For this card I used my copics to color the rest of the image, I added some bling all around the shape (which is btw the latest addition to my die collection ;)) and I used a Create with TLC sentiment. I also used a border die.

I will be entering the following challenges:
Catch the Bug, Stella Says Sketch challenge #131
613 Avenue Create, anything goes optional tic tac toe (first line across, Free/Die Cuts/Bling)
Challenges 4 everybody, #15 anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle, # 22 ladies cards


Thanks for stopping by,
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia





6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

That is really really awesome! I love the fact that you have used the same size die cut and just off centered it! I'm going to have to do that... I've had cards where I don't have the bigger size and this is really awesome. Loving the border die and the bling... well just love everything lol. Great paperpiecing! you totally rocked this!

besitos said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are fab :) xx Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week -Paula DT

Toni Herron said...

:) Oh this is so great!! I love it! Your colouring is awesome!
Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.. Good Luck!
Toni - DT

Confiseries Papier said...

Awesome, the bling really takes this card up a notch. Love it. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

Crafting Vicky said...

I'm back with a DT hat on! Totally love the DP you have used for this card. Just gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

craftygranny said...

Love it and great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x