Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sketchy Friday #11 - Mother's Day

Hello, I'm back!!

I made 2 Mother's Day cards using a great sketch at Sketchy Friday!!

Here are my creations:

Card #1 Bugaboo Stamps, Mom flower trio


Card #2 Sassy Studio Designs, #1 Mom Freebie

 Here is a closer look at my copic coloring and the sentiment on her shirt, #1 MOM...enough said..right!!




This is the sketch over at Sketchy Friday this week:



I also followed this Bingo challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps Blog:


For the first card I flipped the sketch and used a Bugaboo Stamps image called Moms flower trio. I colored with my copics of course, used 3 flower brads from eyelet outlet and a border edgeability die. I also added some dew drops,a ribbon, my CM corner punch ..oh and I embossed too!

For the second card I used a Sassy Studio Designs image that was once a freebie, #1 Mom! I added a ribbon, used another edgeability die, a rectangular die for image (2sizes), some buttons and twine.

I will be entering card #1 in the following challenges:
Sketch Friday, #11 sketch
Catch the bug Saturday Challenge, BINGO (green/flower/die cut)
Sassy Studio Designs, DTBST #168 use green on project

I will be entering card #2 in the following challenges:
Natalie & Amy's challenges, #7 use die cuts
One Crazy Stamper, march anything goes


Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

7 comments:

Ardilla said...

Your cards are awesome!
I love the take on the sketch and your images and papers are beautiful. You have being very busy!!!
Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketchy Friday.
Ardilla :)

Sue said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Sharla said...

Love how you took one sketch and made two totally looking cards!! Great cards and love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday!

Sharla :)

Crafting Vicky said...

Those are soooo cute! Love the way you have colored them up.

Leeann said...

So cheerful and that ribbon really pops!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchy Friday and good luck on the draw!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our March Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

K Clark said...

love what you did with the sketch! thanks so much for joining us at Sketchy Friday - we have posted up a new sketch for the week and I hope you will be able to join us again - Kimberly DT