Saturday, March 16, 2013

Confirmation cards

Hello again,

Here are the confirmation cards I promised you...






Obviously I used my Cross die from Spellbinders again, I just love the many ways I used it, it was a lot of fun!! The last one is a boy named Chester from Poodles Parlour, I bought a whole bunch of digis before they closed, he's so adorable!!

For the cards above I used dew drops, brads, dove brads too!! Ribbon and some distresses inks here and there!

I just notived that I didn't add my name on some of them, oh well, again not a lot of time to get that done with all the crafting I did. Some of these cards are already sold and others my haridresser is showing to her clients who will for sure be in need of some.

Hope you liked what you saw!!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

1 comment:

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow fabulous cards!!!! Just love how you have been able to use your spellbinder over and over ;)