Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Floral Thank-you card

You know how SOMETIMES we purchase things and don't use them...LOL!!  Well  one of those purchases for me are embossing folders, I just love them so much but I sometimes forget I have them ;(( oops!!

Today I made a very simple card with this one, take a look!!



What I love is that it's so simple, no sentiment needed, I just had to choose colors and add embellishments. I went with bright spring like colors and what better way to say hello to spring than with flowers!!

For this card I used the embossing folder, 2 distressed inks, die cut leaves and some purchased flowers plus the yellow bling at bottom right hand corner.

I will be entering the following challenges:
Cuttin & Stampin challenges, #9 use flowers
LEJ Designs, #43 all things spring
Through the Craft Room Door, anything goes
Loves Rubber Stamps, #42 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

7 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

This is such a perfect card! You can give it to anyone with all the langages there... And yes...ooops... I do tend to forget to use stuff... and then go nuts and put it everywhere... and then forget again lol

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Gorgeous.. Love the flowers and the colours used, thanks for joining us at LEJ, Pauline x

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to say thank you!
Thanks for playing along with Cuttin & Stampin Challenges!
<3 Pam, C&S DT

Vee Cassidy said...

I love card with text as a feature and that floral arrangement is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

Shanna Shands said...

Love the embossing. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Janet's Planet said...

love the embossing folder! and all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin. Janet-Dt