Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Easter for Giada

Hello everyone,

FIRST - Melissa do not continue reading, it's for Giada!!! ;)))

I managed to make one card this afternoon. After applying heat on my lower back for a bit, long story short I was cooking and I felt a little pinch when I turned towards the sink..serves me right to cook for my family...LOL..kidding of course!!

I'm better now so I decided to play along with The Fairies Challenge for Easter. I will not be making any more Easter cards, in our family we don't give out Easter cards really. But I did want to make one for Giada, my cousin's sweet little one year old daughter. She is our PRINCESS!! I have 2 boys and my brother has 1 boy so this little girl is our angel..we spoil her a lot..LOL!!

Here is my card:


Here is a closer look at the image colored in copics and at the paper piecing:



And here is the sentiment given as a freebie by Sans Designs, Thank you Sans!


For this card I used an image from Bugaboo Stamps, a freebie Friday image I might add!! I paper pieced the eggs and the bunny's bow. I also used dies, ribbon, buttons, and a bit of stickles here and there. Oh and how could I forget the Sketch I followed...it's from Sunday Stamps:



I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Sunday Stamps, SSC40 sketch
Fairies Challenges, Easter
Glitter n Sparkle, # 24 Easter/spring colors
Sentimental Sundays, #146 anything goes
Crafty Emblies, #9 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, AGAIN..LOL!!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia





14 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

ooooooh soooo beautiful!!! Perfect for a little princess ;)

Thank you so much for participating at the Faieries challenges ;) And big thanks for using the wonderful sentiment from San's design. Isn't it fun?!? Hope your back pain doesn't come back. Hugs Vicky

jjcreations said...

Your card is full of Easter fun for it's young recipient! Great take on the sketch - thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Kathya said...

What a super cute for a young princess! Love all the bling on your card and the bunny is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Such a happy card........love that bunny!

Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Crafty-Emblies!

Elaine (Crafty-Emblies DT) x

craftygranny said...

This is beautiful. love it. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Unknown said...

WOW! A lot of detail packed into this fun Easter card. I love the background dsp, such sweet colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again real soon :)

Karen Willis said...

What a beautiful Easter card for any little girl, love that little bunny...too cute! Thanks for joining over at Crafty-Emblies. Karen xx(DT Member)

valou250809 said...

Wonderful card! I love the paper piecing on the egg! thanks for playing with "Faieries Challenges Blog".

Tara Bourgoin said...

Aww, what a cute card! I love, love, love your colouring work, and that sweet polka dot egg! Fabulous interpretation of the sketch this week. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Marie Richardson said...

what a cute card perfect for your little princess ;)
thanks for joining us at Crafty Emblies
hugs
Marie DT member
xxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So gorgeous, love the colours and the cute image. Thank you for joining in with the Crafty-emblies challenge
Lindsay xx

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Fairies Challenge!
Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥

Carol Ric said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the Fairy's blog challenge.

Busy Lizzie said...

That is a super card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-emblies
Liz (DT member)