Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lacy Sunshine - Lizabeth Wild Daffidol

Hello everyone,

It's Hump Day!! aka Wednesday and we are that much closer to the weekend...YAY!!!

The snow storm is over here in Quebec, thank-goodness!! Mother nature please bring us Spring now...no more snow please!!

Let's get on with the show shall we, here is my card:


Isn't she the sweetest!!  This is an image from Lacy Sunshine, her name is Lizabeth Wild Daffodil, the artist, Heather, is so talented!! I just love her images! I really wanted to play with the new challenge blog, Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog, especially because I have some of her images!! The sentiment is from Digi Doodle Shop, Blossom word art 2.

Here is a closer look at my copic coloring and the sentiment:





For this card I also followed this sketch from The Sweetest Thing:



















The paper is from My Mind's Eye, Six By Six. I used brads and a felt/flower button on the top left hand corner, I also used my square die, my corner punch form CM and a border punch.


I will be entering the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog, #4 layer it up (must have hand colored image)
The Sweetest Thing, # 180 Sketch
Crafty-Emblies, #9 anything goes
LEJ Designs, #45 add a flower
Tuesday Alchemy, #52 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia







11 comments:

Alyx said...

This is just adorable Cinzia! Lizabeth is one of my favourite of Heather's characters and you've done such a great job with this one. I love it!

Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Crafting Vicky said...

This is sooooo cute!!! Love how you have colored her up. Fabulous papers! And totally on board with you!!! Don't want any more SNOW!!! lol

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Really cute, love how you have coloured her!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty-Emblies!

Elaine (Crafty-Emblies DT) x

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card, the colour combo is lovely and you have coloured to image so well
Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
Janet

Unknown said...

fabulous work hun thanks for joining LEJ Dtm

Karen Willis said...

This it so cute! Thanks for joining over at Crafty-Emblies. Karen xx(DT Member)

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck, Nicola X

Marie Richardson said...

Love this hun such a pretty card, i especially love the sentiment
thanks for joining us at Crafty Emblies
hugs
marie DT member
xxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the colours and the sentiment is fab. Thank you for joining in with the Crafty-emblies challenge
Lindsay xx

Kellie 0:) said...

Love your beautiful image and your colouring TFS

Busy Lizzie said...

That is a super card. I love it. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-emblies
Liz (DT member)