Monday, March 11, 2013

Bugaboo - Ava flower patch - communion

Happy Monday everyone!!

Happy for me because my kids are back in school/daycare and the house is quiet again..LOL!! Time to work, clean and craft a little ;))

Today I want to share with you another communion card but this time I used an image, a cute one from Bugaboo, here's Ava flower patch!


I used my banner die for the first time, well maybe it's the second, but I am glad I had it because I followed the Craft's Meow monthly sketch  challenge, check it out!



And here is a closer look at my copic coloring skills...LOL!! I really wish I had more colors and that I can take more courses, I just love using my copics!!


I added a cross charm to this card, a touch of bling with the dew drops and the stickles. I also used my square die and a border punch along with the banner die I mentioned earlier.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
The Craft's Meow, monthly march sketch challenge
613 Avenue Create, anything goes
One Stitch at a time, OSAAT #154  anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody, #15 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia


6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable!!! I really love the colors you have used and the stickles ;) Awesome. And loooove the use of the banner... I never use those. And of course love the use of the border punch

Jo Ann said...

Cute coloring by far. Love the monochromatic tone of your card. Amazing! Thanks for joining us at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Chana Malkah said...

Delightful creation, Cinzia! The composition of your project is wonderful! A very cohesive and visually interesting design! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana
Owner

Nikki Byrne said...

Love that image, great card and lovely banner Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Sharri said...

Beautiful card! Darling image and I love the banner! Great take on the sketch!
Thank you for playing along with us at The Craft's Meow!
Hugs,
Sharri

Made by Mandy said...

This is a gorgeous card and I think you have done a marvellous job with your colouring.

Many thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)