Saturday, March 16, 2013

Communion Cards

Hello everyone,

I made a lot of communion and confirmation cards last week end, in English and Italian. Unfortunately I didn't have time to post any of them or enter any of the challenges I used for inspiration ;((  oh well that's life right!!

Here is a quick look at my communion creations!!






This little girl is from Milk Coffee Stamps, it was a freebie they offered a while ago, so glad I finally put her to good use!! Here is a closer look at my copic coloring!





The last 2 are clip arts. As you can see I also put my Spellbinders crosses die to good use on the other 4 ..LOL!! I am really happy with that purchase!!

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back with my confirmation creations!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

1 comment:

Crafting Vicky said...

WOW another wonderful set of cards... you have been one really busy woman!!!