Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday - Bugaboo AKV Ninja 2

I'm back to show my my son's card!!

This time I used Simon Says Stamps sketch 1, here's my card:


 Here is a closer look at my copic coloring and sentiment:


And here is sketch 1 from Simon Says Stamps challenge:



My sons love Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles, anything and everything BOYish..LOL..so when I won a challenge over at Bugaboo I quickly snatched this AKV Ninja 2 up, it's perfect for Mateo!!

For this card I used my CM star punch with a star brad and cake brad. I also added a ribbon that says all boy!!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps challenge, choose a sketch (sketch 1)
Cute Card Thursday, # 206 anything goes


Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is soooo awesome!!! Just love this card. Your son will love it!!!

cheiron said...

Great ninja and great mix of patterns! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!