Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bugaboo Bingo - Mother's Day

I can't believe I had the time to make 4 cards today and enter all of them!! YAY for me!

It's 11pm here but I am wide awake and ready to post another card!!! Wish it was always this way!!

So here is my last card of the day:



I followed the Bingo challenge over at Bugaboo again, so much fun!! This time I used the pearl/circle/die cut combo line!! I also used a Bugaboo image called Dandelions Bflies, it's a perfect image for a mother's day care, I think!!



I also followed a color challenge over at Dynamic Duos, I haven't done that in a while, it was lots of fun to use only 2 colors!



For this card I used pearls, a circle die cut and a scalloped circle die cut. I think it works perfectly for the Bugaboo bingo challenge!

I will be entering the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenges, Bingo challenge (pearl/circle/die cuts)
Dynamic Duos, #44 Black and soft yellow

Well that's it for me!! I hope I get a chance to blog my projects again soon. This week we are expecting another snow storm...I really hope it's the last one!! Keep your fingers crossed that we don't lose power again. The last snow storm we were out for 18 hours..Brr it was cold in the house!!!

Have a great week everyone!

Remember to...

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia



4 comments:

Karen Day said...

This is gorgeous, Cinzia! I love your mix of patterned papers :o) Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally looooooove the cream and black. AWESOME!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love those papers you used and the pretty floral image!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Min said...

Love the black & white with the pop of yellow! Gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
We hope you join us again this week for our BINGO challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations