Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy 40th bday - Floral

Hello everyone,

Hope you've enjoyed the first part of your weekend!

I spent the first half doing laundry and then watched a movie with my boys. My husband is away today so we kept everyting simple, lunch and dinner too, that was nice :)

I, of course, managed to squeezed in some time for crafting. I did some coloring and then 2 cards. Here is one of them:





This is the first time I made the focus of the card the background paper, I just loved the pattern and I know that my sister-in-law will love it. This card will be given to her by my mom or cousin, I'm making a few for them to choose from.

For this card I was excited to use the yellow checkered flowers. I just got them for a steal at a Dollarama near my house, they came in a few colors too, so much fun!! I also used 2 different circle dies, some gems and stickles here and there. I love the way it came out!!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenges, #34 anything goes
613 Avenue Create, #11 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

3 comments:

Angelique said...

Gorgeous card and such wonderfull flowers.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Joynana said...

Very cute card. I do love the paper. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar this week.

Crafting Vicky said...

This is wonderful. Totally love the layout you have done. Great use of those flowers!