Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Merry Monday #54, Snowman

Hello,

It feels like Christmas again in Quebec, Canada so I see it very fitting to be posting a snowman card!!

We are getting approx. 30 cms of snow. It began over night and will continue until tomorrow. What does this mean? Spring is not here yet ;((  The kids have a snow day and mom and dad are working from home...well at least mom is trying too..LOL!!

Here is my card for the Merry Monday #54 challenge this week:


And here is a closer look at my copic coloring:


At Always Playing with Paper, Merry Monday this week the challenge is use a snowman.


I immediately knew I wanted to use one of my  images from QRK Stampede, this one is digi15914.  I love the fact that it says Noel on his scarf, he's so cute and cuddly!!

I also used a sketch from Crafting When We Can:


For the text I found a sticker from one of my CM packs, a Christmas edition. I also used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and some snowflakes brads from Eyelit Outlet and a candy cane metal sticker, don't remember the cie it comes from.. I added some bling and ribbon, and I used my Scallop square die for the image.


I will be entering the following challenges:
Always Playing with Paper, Merry Monday, #54 snowmen
Crafting When We Can, #40 sketch
Christmas Card Challenges, #16 photo inspiration (the candy cane did it for me)
Through the Craft Room Door, TTCRD anything goes
Sentimental Sundays, #146 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

16 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

oh yes... it's perfect for this snowy day... looks more like Christmas than spring :( I guess it's coming eventually!!! Awesome take on the sketch!

Lesley said...

Yes, this sounds like the perfect challenge for you today! No snow here, just daffodils. Your card is adorable with the mix of papers and your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, I love your embellishments and super sweet snowman. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Ellen said...

Love your snowman, he looks very happy ;) Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
Ellen

Sandy S said...

Sweet Card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Sandy S
SSDT

Sandi said...

Your image is cute and your layout is very pretty.
Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
Huggs
Sandi

carol (krillsister) said...

Such a darling card.
Love the snowman image.
The pattern paper is lovely.

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute snowman, Cinzia! I love his Christmas tie! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

Robin said...

So adorable! It feels like winter here too. Still snowing. Your coloring is awesome too and such lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Poppet said...

A great fun card Cinzia. The paper looks fab and I love the seasonal embellishments you've used.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Margaret Moody said...

What a great card, Cinzia! Love your snowman! Great job of adding color to him. Love your snowflake embellishments too!

Wendy said...

Adorable card, Cinzia! Love your snowman image and pretty papers!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I love that image.. Way cute!! Thank you for joining us this week at Crafting When We Can! Good luck! I hope we see you again next week!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Susan Joyce said...

I love the snowman's cute expression, looks like he's having fun. Nice DSP and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Vicky said...

Super take on the sketch, fab image, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can, hugs Vicky

Crafting Vicky said...

congrats on your win for the challenge at Crafting when we can!!!! It's a really awesome card!