Sunday, March 31, 2013

Merry Monday #45 - reindeer with lights from WSD

Happy Easter everyone!

We just came back from my parents house and I'm stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving Day..LOL!! but we had lamb..LOL!!

I made a card this week, but I haven't had the time to enter it yet. I love to play with Always Playing with Paper and this week their Merry Monday #45 is a bingo challenge,

Here's my card!


Here is a closer look at the cute reindeer, he's from Whipper Snapper Designs. I bought a whole bunch of stamps a while ago and I am so glad that I pulled one out. I colored him with my copics of course!


I also had this great sentiment, also a stamp, I used versamark ink and embossed it with red embossing powder.


Here is the Bingo from Merry Monday #55, I used the animal/die cuts/red row. Die cuts were used for the sentiment and the smaller tabs next to it. The reindeer is the animal and well I used lots of red.




For this card, I also added some mini brads from American Crafts and used stickles for the trim of his hat. I also added glossy accents to the Xmas lights.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Always Playing with Paper, Merry Monday #55, Bingo (oh pooey..I didn't make it in time to enter)
Catch the Bug, anything goes with card stock and bling
Creative Moments, #13 animals
The Paper Shelter Challange, #105 anything goes
Simon Says Stamps, anything goes


Thanks for stopping by, have a great Easter Monday!! We're off to the Sugar Shack tomorrow, maple syrup here we come!!!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

9 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Love how you have colored him and the shading you have done!!! Awesome sentiment. It's so great when you can use stuff that you haven't used in awhile.

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a cute, fun card! Your coloring and fussy cutting are AMAZING! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

Lisa Carroll said...

This is adorable! Your coloring and fussy cutting are PERFECT! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Totally adorable!! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter hugs Susan x

Unknown said...

A gorgeous card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

Shannon83k said...

Beautiful Christmas creation!
Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Jen Leeflang said...

That image is gorgeous!!!! What a fun card!
Thanks so very much for joining us this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Min said...

Super Cute!
We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Recipe Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
We hope you join us again this week for the Bugaboo “ANYTHING GOES” challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Cards By Leona said...

Very sweet. Thanks for entering at Creative Moments . Leona xx