Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time

Hello everyone,

I finished 2 amazing card this afternoon, check them out!!!





My iinspiration was a challenge from Anything Goes, tick-tock-goes-time. I just got the sentiments at Scrapbook Centrale for a steal and the images I got for Free on a web site that gives away free digi images (don't recall the name)..YAY for me!! the paper is also a great 6x6 pack that I bought at Winners also for a steal!!

I'm also entering the I heart Sketches challenge for the sketch.

That's it for me, FOR NOW..LOL!! I am having so much fun creating, hope you are too!!

Bye for now.
remember to...
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one beautiful image,love the backgrounds you have done,so effective,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Fab cards, love the colours and image, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, Gaynor DT x