Monday, April 2, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello again!!

I just realized I'm loving the earth tones tonight..LOL!! Check out my hedge hogs, so cute right!!!



I use the above hedge hog a lot, I think he could go with any theme! Stamps are from Penny Black.

For the first card I used a template from Sunday Sketch and Stamp, challenge #100.  I used the same sketch below but moved the sentiment and added butterflies so I can enter it in the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge.


Well that's it for me tonight, See you tomorrow!

Good night...

love & create
Cinzia

2 comments:

Sam said...

Loving the hedgehogs, they're both fab cards :)
Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Cinzia, love the hedgie and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x