Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love u MOM!!

Hi everyone,

Here's another MOM card, it can be used for Mother's day or Mom's b-day. This was a special request from my dear friend Allison!!

Here it is:


I haven't used my cat stamps in a while, I have about 4 of them all from Penny Black Stamps.

I have entered this card the I heart 2 stamp challenge for the sketch from the Cat's Pyjamas and Fab n Funky challenge #116 for a 4 legged animal.

Good night everyone, I'm off to watch some sitcoms with my hubby, Laughter is a must in life!!

Remember to
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh I love this card - he is so cheeky all wrapped up in his woolly jumper. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week, Sheila:)X

Rach83 said...

What a great card, Cinzia. I really like your flowery designer paper and that super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you can make it again soon.

Rachel x