Thursday, April 19, 2012

how BIG little things can be

Hello everyone,

I bought my first digi image yesterday just so I can enter this challenge..what can I say it's the competitive person in me!! I had so much fun with this little bug, it's the only bug that I don't mind being around!!

Here is my ladybug!!


I came across the sentiment in a Quote book, songs series and I thought it fit perfectly with my ladybug. I also wanted to enter it in a challenge so I killed 2 birds with one stone..YAY!!

The challenges I'm entering are:

1.  Little Hands Challenge #12, for the bug
2. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge for anything goes
3. Freshly Made sketch for the sketch #31
4. Clear it out Challenge, for the song
5. Party time Tuesday for the Color challenge

WOW I even impress myself sometimes..LOL!! Seriously I am having a blast..so much fun and it takes my mind off of a lot of other things that shouldn't matter, and I know you know what I mean when I say that!!

That's it for me. I have a Portfolio night at my 2nd graders class tonight, not sure I will craft after that, you'll just have to wait and see!!

Ciao for now,
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia


7 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for joining us @ Clear it Out Challenge love the work you have done here,this is adorable...tfs

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as a bug for sure!

Muffins and Lace said...

I absolutely love the lady bug. And the colors are fabulous. Thank you for joining @ Clear it Out Challenge.

Elise said...

Such a lovely card is this. Beautiful colors an dimage! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday and hope to see you back soon for some more challenge fun!
Greetings Elise

klm said...

I am so sorry but we cannot accept your entry at Little Hands Challenge Blog cause it's a challenge blog for kids. Great job coloring on your first digi though!

Anita said...

This is too cute! I like the way you layered the shapes behind the main image, and that layered butterfly is pretty great too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a cute card! The image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!