Monday, April 30, 2012

More Kimmie Stamps!!

Hello again peeps!!

Does anyone like going to the dentist? I had a cleaning done today and I have to say I love the feeling afterwards but besides that..BLAH!! I really don't enjoy it...it's kind of painful and very uncomfortable, twice a year is too much foe me. According to Dr.Oz dental health is one of the most important things we have to take care of, so I guess you have to do what you have to do ;(((

OK now on to my next set of cards...


carlysketch 55

I used the sketch above, Sketch by Carly #55. It was fun to create with and I used one of my fairies from Kraftin'Kimmies for the first time!! The second card is an oldie and it says "Thank You Fairy Much" (it's blurry..sorry).

Like my previous post I had lots of fun with ribbon and the sparkles on this card!! I also used my EK punch AGAIN!! I really love it, it's a small delicate pattern, need to find more of those!!

I've entered this card in the following challenges:

2. Bunny Zoe's Craft , ribbon
3. Crafty Boots, yellow
4. Always Crafting,  creative monday's anything goes

I will be back with 2 more posts, I got a lot of cards done yesterday :)))))

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia



5 comments:

Andree said...

Love the colors and the cute stamps! great job

Dee's Craft Room said...

Two fab cards with cute glittery fairies. I love the way you have teamed your zesty yellow papers with the chocolate brown, they really work well together.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Crafting Vicky said...

very cute!!!!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous take of the sketch and I love your image...thanks for playing with Sketches by Carly!
xxx Margreet