Thursday, April 26, 2012

More for moms

Ciao a tutti!!

A little bit about me: I am Canadian, born and raised , but both my parents immigrated here when they were teenagers. My mom with her BIG family and my dad on his own (well his uncle was already here). So sometimes you'll see my inner Italian come out..LOL!! It's a crazy and loud family life but I wouldn't have it any other way or want to be anyone else, it's GREAT!!!

I saw this great sketch from Cards & Things Challenges and I just had to try it out, with this color combo from ColourQ:



Here are my cards:




As you can see the first one is for my Francophone friends and the other can be for your mom or anyone else who is special to you!!

Here are the challenges I'm entering with this card:

1. ColourQ, color inspiration
2. Cards & Things challenges, for the great sketch
3. Truly Scrumptious, die cuts (flowers by tim holtz)+ distressing
4. Deep Ocean Challenges, also for die cuts

Thanks for viewing my creatiuons,

Until next time, remember to

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia



6 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

So pretty! I love the multi-layered flower. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Crafting Vicky said...

beautiful colors! love the layout.

Sylvia said...

Lovely cards, Cinzia,your flowers and the details on the cards are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all your layers and detail.

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Beth said...

Fabulous cad, I love the bright sunny colours! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx