Monday, July 16, 2012

Trinket from KK - THANKS

Happy Monday!

It's still very humid here today, it's supposed to break this week, one good thing about it..our pool is super warm YAY!!

I had to make a couple of Thank-you cards for my cousin Melissa, you saw the first one yesterday, here is the second one:


It's a manly Thank-you card, that's because it is for a man..LOL!! I got this great idea from The Ribbon Girls, it's their color challenge #21, gorgeous right!!
And I used this sketch from Just Add Ink:

Of course my cousin loved the cards, that makes me very happy!!

This is the first time I use my new TRINKETS from Kraftin' Kimmie's, love them!! I used ribbon and nestabilities and of course some Robyn's Dew drops, I just love using all my stuff!! I'm like a kid in a candy store!!!

I'm entering the following challenges:
Just Add Ink, JAI#26 Sketch Challenge
The Ribbon Girls, Color Challenge #21 aqua, blue, terracotta
That Craft Place, anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show, anything goes, No rules challenge

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon with more of my CREATIONS!!!

Remember to...
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is SO COOL!!! LOVE the ric rac on top of the ribbon--a fabulous touch! And the sentiment is amazing!!! :)

Christine Blain said...

These colours are GREAT for a masculine card - nice job! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

Candy C said...

Your thank you card is very pretty. I really like your design that you've created using the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the ric rac over the ribbon and your choice of die cuts and punches. Thanks for joining us at JAI.

Mandy said...

fabulous card, the colours look great together.

Crafting Vicky said...

Great take on the inspiration picture!