Friday, July 6, 2012

Ashlee's Sweet 16

And I'm back... ;))

I have several requests for Sweet 16  cards this month, here is my first one!!



Yes I used Ashlee again from Sassy Studio Designs, I just love their images so much!! I also used this great sketch from The Craft's Meow, another great site that my bestee introduced me too. Check her out on her blog, Crafting Vicky, she is an amazing crafty woman!!



I will be entering the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs, DTBST challenge #132, use metal (my brads are metal with pearls on top)
The Craft's Meow, sketch for July 2012
Little Miss Muffet challenge, #38 use sparkle
Southern Girls challenge, #48 use pearls

Well that's it for me today, it's a HOT one today but we're heading out..yes I know. We have some shopping to do so we'll take a dip later. We will however be in the pool the whole weekend, the house will be full once again with family and friends!!

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks again for stopping by.

Oh and I want to say a quick hello to my new followers, WELCOME!!!Thanks for following me on this journey!!!

Good Day
and remember to...
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cinzia, what a lovely name you have! And you made such a great card! Love the image and love the design! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, Dt Member LMM Challenges

Crafting Vicky said...

Ohhhh so very cuuuute! Just amazing for sweet 16! Thank you so very much for the shout out ;)

jan farnworth said...

what a sweet card love how you showed off your sassiness thanks for joining us at sassy studios.

happyscrapper said...

This is a fabulous sweet 16 card. The embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sassy and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card! thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!